Well, after a 6 1/2 year hiatus...I had to call Poison Control. I have not had to dial that number since Andrew was about 10 months old. Fitting that I would need to call for Connor (who is 8 1/2 months old)
While I was feeding sweet little girl Regan, Connor got in to the Desitin. He had it all over his hands, face and in his mouth! I called Poison Control and they said not to worry.. If he did ingest some, which is unlikely because of the taste, the most it would do is cause some Diarrhea. And that would be from dehydration, not from the Desitin itself. phewwwww!
I gave him some food and put him to bed...Hopefully he will be OK tomorrow.. If he has severe diarrhea I will need to get him to the Doctor!