Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, February 8, 2009

I am in here MOM!


Picture 143
Originally uploaded by taraborrelli1
this is a funny story.
I went into the babies room only to find Regan.. I looked around, No Connor. Where could he have gone? The room is completly fenced in. I was the only one home and I know I did not move him.
I have this basket at the other end of the couch that is in this room. If you are looking in this room from the outside you cannot see this basket. It is tucked in the corner. I store the babies toys in there.
I peeked around the couch and here I see connor sitting INSIDE the basket. I am not sure how he got in there. Did he fall in and then maneuver? did he climb in? I guess I will never know. He was so quiet just playing with the toys and a lid for a bottle. You may notice that he is dressed in pink (it is not your eyesight or the computer screen) This is not because we secretly want twin girls..The weather has been chilly and for some reason we have more heavy girl Pj's than boys

No comments: